2008年4月28日月曜日

Assignment #1: Ways I like to read

New technology makes reading a lot easier for me; I can read a variety of things anywhere, anytime. Although I live in Japan, I can read a lot of Canadian newspapers online. I can keep in touch with the news back home - especially hockey! I work all over Osaka and spend a lot of time on trains. I download e-books onto my mobile phone; I can carry a small library in my pocket! It's very convenient and cheap: the e-books I read are free. I also teach a writing class at Setsunan University. I enjoy reading my student's blogs and learning about their interests. None of my ways of reading would be possible without the Internet.

1 件のコメント:

IZUMI さんのコメント...

Good morning.

I like read a online newspaper too.
When I read your bolg, I want to read the Canadian newspaper online.

Izumi