I often hear this from my students. Sometimes accidents happen, but usually this says that this person is disorganized, disinterested in the class, or both. Books can be a help in learning, but for some people they may be another excuse to avoid learning. I think using mobile phones as readers can help increase opportunities for learning.
Students by and large NEVER forget their mobile phones. For most of them, his or her mobile phone is a like another appendage. It would be easier to forget an arm or a leg.
Teachers should try to exploit this. Why not email lessons or readings to students directly on their phones? This would be one way to make sure - or at least dramatically increase the chances - that no one 'forgets' to bring reading materials to class.
1 件のコメント:
Hello.
I think student who forgot thir textbook should copy friends this!!
And many people speak noisily,so hard student can't concentrate.
I would them be quietly in class!!
コメントを投稿